Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto Attendant after 3 rings to Reception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajon

MIS
Feb 13, 2004
CA
I am installing a IP 403 system and the customer wants all incoming calls to ring 3 times to reception and then go to AA. I know how to get it to go directly to AA in Incoming call route (*90) or to the main hunt group but not to both.
Please help!

You will need to have the incoming call route go direct to the group with a 9 second ring time, 3 seconds for 1 ring then configure a VM Pro leave Mail start point. nThen configure the call flows thru VMP as required

I don't totally understand what you mean, I kind of do but just a little fuzzy. Could you break it down a little more please. How would I set this up thru the Hunt group to be directed to AA in VM PRo?

1)Enable VM on the hunt group
2 In VM Pro Specific start points right click on Group & add
3) select Group from drop down list (or type name)
4) tick box for Leave in entry points
5) programm AA as normal from here

Thanks GrandmasterOPI & IPGuru . I will try that once I get the voicemail to start. It just crashed after the weekend, did any body ever have any issues with running VMPro as a service in XP Home Edition???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back