Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Authorization Code ? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

52nooknick

Technical User
Apr 7, 2007
US
I have a Prologix release 9 with a Intuity Voice mail system and we are using Tality for call accounting.

My problem is that the person in charge of the switch administration has lost her cross reference list of authorization codes to Pbx extension numbers.
I have searched the documentation for a way to cross reference but no luck.
I'm aware that i can do a LIST AUTH and a DISPLAY AUTH and will get a list of codes in the Pbx but it does not tell me which extension has a specific Auth code.

This is a Nursing home so she doesn't want to go to each resident and ask them their code.
Any help would be greatly appreciated....
Thanks
Rich

About the only way that I see is to go back to previous months call-acctg records, assuming you archive them,and do a search by code and/or extension and try to match them up that way. The auth codes should be in the records and related to a given extension.

I'll forward your answer to her.....
Thank You very much !!!...
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back