Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Authentification problem, the Life Info doesn't recognize the password

Status
Not open for further replies.

manueljuin

Technical User
Mar 26, 2007
GB
Hello there,

When trying to identify the Mandatory account on the Nice Perform 2 portal from a remote desktop (site 2), an authentification problem occurs. It's working fine on the site 1 for all the desktops.

That's not a multiple site configuration because we don't need it.
Both of them are in the same WAN & the desktop can be ping from the Nice server (site 1) as the desktop (site 2).

We've got this error :
"The machines that are in a distant domain are not recognized by the Life Info.
Authentification problem. The Life Info doesn't reconize the password from this machines.
SN:71335103"

May I ask you please what is the "Life Info" error & how to fix it?
We don't have a proxy between the remote desktop (Tours) & the Nice server (Artois).

Thanks & regards,
Manuel Juin

This Error does not sound right to me... I don't recall any "Life Info" error message. The only thing I can think of is that you are running active directory integration and the respective domains are not in the same forest therefore the user does not authenticate. But that would mean you are on R3 and not R2 as you mentioned. AD integration was not available in R2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back