Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Authcode in IPO SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

makemetrend

Technical User
Jan 23, 2019
PH
Hi all,
What should be the correct place to enable the authcode in ipo server edition? Is it in the primary or in the contfol unit 500?

AVAYA please fix this!!!

Where will the phone be registered? These a possibility you may need to put it multiple locations. Authcodes on IP Office is a huge mess. I've submitted GRIPs but they don't seem to car.

NCDS | NCSS | APSS - SME | ACIS - SME | ACSS - SME | ACIS - UC | ACSS - UC | APSS - SCOPIA | APDS - SCOPIA | CCNA

Ive been facing a challenges when I put the authcode on control unit, our b179 phones is not working but h323 phones and sip phones are working.

But when I tried to put the authcode in primary, b179 conference phones are working also h323 and sip phones.

I havent tried of our softphones is also working if the authcode were place in control unit but its not working if the authcode is in the primary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back