Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aura Messaging 6.1 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FicBen

Technical User
Nov 19, 2004
US
Greetings,

After a caller hears a person's voicemail greeting and before hearing the tone to begin speaking, the system plays an announcement to let the caller know that they can press 1 for more options after recording their message.

Is it possible to turn this feature off for a mailbox? Or Class of Service?

I do not believe that you can change that, I am not a 100% on that but I do not think so. Just out of curiosity why would you want to shut the review/delete options off ? If the caller does not want to hear it, all they have to do is press #.

Our client requested that this be removed. They don't wish for the caller to have these options after recording their message.

Perhaps I can create another site and turn off the operator, but I'm not sure if I need a license for this. I suspect I will need to create another hunt group that goes to this new Site but I am not sure.

I was able to set up another site with the operator disabled. I built a new hunt group and also added an entry to the AAR table so it will route to Aura.

And....

The system announcement is still there. However, when pressing 0 for live assistance, I do get a different announcement. Unfortunately, our client wants only the greeting they recorded to be heard.

Yeah I did not think it could be done just by turning a feature off per mailbox or COS.

Thanks for posting the resolution/ results !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back