Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Audix Emulation Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moethegreat

IS-IT--Management
May 16, 2011
US
Howdy,

We recently had our Link Max 900 Terminal go out on us and we replaced it with an identical model. After a little reseach I was able to connect to our Audix on Comm 2 using VT420 7 bit. I can login using Craft and password, select 513 for emulation and from there I can enter any command and it works. I can navigate a screen, (Add Sub, Change Sub etc) but I can't use any of the Function keys. (which makes it hard since all the menus use the Function keys) When I press f1-f4 it just beeps and f5-on prints a control character on the screen.

I don't knowe if it's an actual setting of the Max 900 or the emulation settings after I login to Audix.

IF someone has the proper settings or can point me in the right direction please help. I use ASA for our PBX and only use this terminal for Audix. So Until I get it fixed I am in a bind.

Thanks
Moe (the Newbie)

Sorry Wrong Area.. I will move it to the Definity Area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back