Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auditor 5.1 installation - Document Exporter problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden

Technical User
Jun 12, 2001
GB
Hi
I have problems with the Document Exporter tool. I use Tomcat for both Web and Application server. All configured ok. I have installed Auditor about 4 times and only one machine has let me export the indicators using the wizard - all the others fail. Manually it works fine.

At the moment I am noticing that after a few documents seem to get published, when I look at the 'In Corporate' column, there are some documents ticked which in fact do not reside in the repository at all.

When I get the message how many have been published successfully, and how many fail, the accompanying window gives me these 2 errors encountered:
WI Error 10305: Could not open document. Name is not valid
And
WI Error 10405: WI Error while trying to send or publish the document.

Usually it is only the 4 .wqy Webi Indicators which are exported successfully. The manual export works, but it is a long-winded procedure to match them to the correct Category.

Can anyone tell me what might be the cause of these problems?

Maiden-in-dis-Dress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back