Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

audiowhiz products for A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valk

Technical User
Mar 19, 2001
GB
Wondering if anyone has been using the audio CDs offered by in order to prepar for A+ or other exams. Are they any good??
Thanks.

I've used AudioWhiz to prepare for the W2K Pro cert. They are very informative and are a great addition to your study materials. They are great for the commute to and from work and I loaded them in my mp3 player to use at the gym.

I would not rely on just the AudioWhiz material. Use it to offset your other study materials.

Good Luck!

Nikikin

I agree with nikkin - AudioWiz products are pretty good. They certainly can add to your study, because of the 'see-it' 'hear-it', 'do-it' philosophy.

I wouldn't solely rely on the tapes, but again, they are ment as a method of review and not the answers to a test one shouldn't bother to take unless they have real experience in the field.

Thanks guys, anyway I wasn't gonna rely only on AudioWiz, but only as way to study while commuting to and from work (almost impossible to read a book on the bus ;-) . I am already reading the Michael Meyer A+ book, even thought I can already pass the test exams without studying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back