Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Audiofiles on BCM 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murksel

Technical User
Feb 18, 2008
DE
Hi guys,

got a problem with a BCM 400 Rls 4, all latest patches are installed.

When playing MusicOnHold or listen to custom messages (AA or CC) it plays normal - stops - suddenly starts to play the file with immense speed (highpitched sound) then playing it normal for a while and begins again.

Seems to me like a buffering issue but memory has been upgraded to 512 MB and files with different Sample Rates and Channels (1, 2).

Any ideas?

I'm not sure about memory issues, but any MOH troubles I have, are always related to the input source (the recordings themselves) or the connection. This doesn't sound like a connection, but the obvious question is have you listened to the recording?

Not sure why MOH would do this but as far as the AA & CCR Nortel recommends a certain bite rate you can find in the NTP's ( if this was an imported file)

if it wasn't then I would say it's internal hardware.

It's only dialtone-VZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back