Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Audiocodes MP-112, MP-114, MP-118 VoIP Analog Gateways

Status
Not open for further replies.

aramirez148

Technical User
Apr 16, 2003
US
has anyone out there been able to utilize/integrate any of the Audiocodes MP-112, MP-114, MP-118 VoIP Analog Gateways with Call Manager? I am on CUCM version 8.5 and am not able to find any integration documents. I have them working in an Avaya CS1000 environment but would like to use them in our Cisco environment as well.

Thanks in advance

Andy Ramirez
NNCSS BCM 3.0

What thaaa????

I also have AudioCodes SIP ATAs in my mixed Cisco/Avaya CS1000 environment. All of the AudioCodes boxes are configured as SIP endpoints in the Aura Session Manager. If I want to configure a DID out of one of the Cisco sites, I just create a translation pattern in CM to send the call over the SIP trunk to Session Manager. The translation pattern takes the DID and prepends a 'location code' to the DN. Session Manager then routes the call to the proper SIP ATA based on the 'location code'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back