Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Audio to Text

Status
Not open for further replies.

BR8770

MIS
Mar 1, 2007
US
Folks, our attorney would like to have the ability to have all voice mail messages fall out as a text message upon demand (probably in Outlook or Word, I dunno). He says he saw it in another attorney's office and would like it as well. We have an MICS (soon to be XC)w/CP 150.I am sure it can be done, I have just never had the application. Suggestions please?

it is available on the call pilot. it is called unified messaging. it;s about 160 per license. easy to set up.the software is on the cd that came with the voice mail.i think the cp150 comes with 2 licenses.

I disagree....sorry but need another opinion before you spend dollars. I would prefer that I am wrong though.

Unified Messaging on the PBX version I believe can convert a message to text but dont think the otherway around which is what you want.

As for Call Pilot 100/150 I am pretty sure this option is not there in Unified Messaging.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back