Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Audio problem (conformation 32-bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gynoom

Technical User
Mar 3, 2001
NL
Hi,
I have got a problem with editing in Adobe premiere pro 1.5 with the audio. In de beginning de audio and video are played correct but at the 20 min, some other projects 10 min some other 40. But the audio and video then aren't lined up and it is going to play audio from the beginning from the video, meanwhile the video is playing normaly.

The movies are about 12 GB and 16-bit audio. Now I know that premiere conform the audio files into 32-bit but I think that there is the problem, but how do I fix it? I wait until it conforms all of the audio (in the right bottom of the screen)
But then it still does not work.

I have got a
Pentium 4
2,8 ghz
1 gig Ram
DVstorm2 pro

And can somebody explain to me why premiere pro conforms the files to 32-bit? and that there is not an option for 16-bit editing? Because most of the time if you capture/import audio that is 16-bit it has to go back 16-bit aswell right?
So why bother??

I hope someone can help me

Many thanks,

Jeffrey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back