Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Audio Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITILer

Technical User
Mar 18, 2006
AE
Hello All,

I have just heard about these Audio Exams from test king and am wondering if anyone has used them.

They sound straight forward with someone narrating the exam content that presume if from one of their Q&A papers.

I at the moment either run or cycle to work which takes one hour or half an hour respectively each way and think that this if it is a good idea would be great for another aid of absorbing the information, with what I currently use being CBT nuggets and the big blue book.

If anyone has any experience of TK audio or knows anyone that has had used it please let me know.

Thanks

Dylan
--------------------
MCSA 2003, Security+

dyls,

This is the first that I've heard of it, so I checked and it does exist. You can purchase audio exams from TestKing.

Given their track record of incorrect or missing answers, I'd avoid paying to hear "answer missing" on my run or cycle to work each day, but that's just me.

Wishdiak
A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA: Security 2003

For audio, try Audiowhiz. You just have to rip the cds and put them in your Ipod and you're ready to go.

jv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back