Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

audio books

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0mmUN1cAt0r

Technical User
Nov 24, 2006
GB
Hi, been trying to dedicate some time to revising for the ICND 1, and purchased a book

'Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, Part 1 (ICND1): CCNA Exam 640-802 and ICND1 Exam 640-822 (Self-Study Guide) (Hardcover)'.

However a year down the line and I still havent managed to sit down and get it done.

Does anyone know of any ccna etc audio revision books which have helped them?

I tried out some audio trainer stuff from Preplogic for my CCNP. It was ok at best for an intro into the material, but no where near enough to get through the exam alone.

I've had the same thoughts. Would be nice to have an audio course to listen to in the car.

have you come across Trainsignal CCNA courses by Chris Bryant? Its pretty expensive but it does cover all the topics, its got clearly followable labs and gives you all the theory....

avayaitup,

I don't know if you are looking for strickly audio but the CBT Nuggets - are very good - not cheap but they are very well done.

If you go to the website you can try lots of full length samples before you buy :)

I am doing the CBT Nugget for CCNA Voice right now and will give a complete review when I am done, but so far it is very good - not sure if it alone would be enough to pass the exam but it sure helps to watch and listen when I get tired of reading!!!

Hope this helps!

E.A. Broda
CCNA, CCDA, CCAI, Network +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back