Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AUD313 0000240E DIAL 00000000 00183470 00000C86 00000002

Status
Not open for further replies.

saphiamond

Technical User
Jul 18, 2006
US
What is this error and how do I clear it?

The second number grouping changing but everything else stays the same and keeps repeating. How do I fix?

Thanks
Andre

Basically an info message about a software problem.

LD 44 monitors system operation and provides an indication of the general state of system operation. The program is concerned with the system software. When a software problem is encountered, the program attempts to clear the problem automatically. Audit messages are not to be interpreted as hardware faults though certain codes can indicate hardware-related problems. Ignore the audit outputs for normal system maintenance, when classifying and isolating faults. When audit outputs are excessive or continue to occur, the problem must be reported. *CRINFO = Any Call Register (CR) information that follows an AUD message consists of: CR pointer, the progress mark word, and the originating and terminal numbers contained in the CR (4 words in total).

AUD0313 Invalid screen state on M3000 TOUCHPHONE in dialtone queue. The valid state
is DIALTONE state or CONFERENCE/TRANSFER/DIALTONE state.
TERMINAL TN, QU_IN, TSET STATE, CRPTR, ORG TN, ORG TYPE, TERTN,TERTYPE.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Thank you very much! ...forgive my ignorance, but im still not sure exactly what I should do to resolve this ???

Thank you
Andre

Nothing, it cleaded it's self.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back