Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

attnROBHERC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Startrek87

Programmer
May 3, 1999
AU
Concerning your reply in HTML tags for Startrek87 i allready knew how to make them but it kept coming up as premature close of tag. Do you know how to stop this from coming up. Please help this is realy starting to annoy me. If you could help it would be much apprediated.<br>
<br>
Seeya

Well, I can make 2 suggestions, not knowing exactly what you're problem may be. First, you MUST have "carrats" &lt;&gt; around your HTML tags, or they WILL NOT work; the second thing to check for is to make sure you don't put anything in quote marks without remembering to close the quotation. Tehse are both common mistakes, but they can be extremely devastating if you make them.<br>
<br>
I hope this will help you, if not, please post the tags that you are trying to use on this message board so that I can experiment with them and give you some more problem-specific help.<br>
<br>
<br>
-Robherc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back