Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Attn: Glister

Status
Not open for further replies.

confucius

Technical User
Jul 19, 2003
US
I took my Core Hardware (220-231) exam Oct. 13 2003. It consisted of 80-90 questions. Am i borderline or do i have to take it again.

If I remember correctly, That should have been the interim exam that had the unscored 2003 questions. You should be ok but to make sure, contact CompTIA directly with you question. Always go to the source.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,e-Biz+,CET,CST,CNST,CNCT,CFOT,CCNT,CCTT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

The following was posted recently on CompTIA web site.

=======
CompTIA Certification Advisory

The Grace Period of A+ Mix and Match 2001 and 2003 Exams Ends June 30

Until June 30, all CompTIA A+ candidates can mix and match 2001 and 2003 exams to earn their A+ computer technician certification. After June 30, candidates must take a 2003 Core Hardware exam together with a 2003 Operating Systems exam to achieve the CompTIA A+ certification.

The option to mix and match old and new exams began on November 26, 2003 when the latest versions of the two A+ exams were released. Since A+ is a two-exam certification, CompTIA did not want to penalize those that had already passed one of the exams. That grace period will end, June 30, 2004.

Ending this grace period helps to ensure that those earning CompTIA A+ in 2004 and beyond have demonstrated knowledge mastery that is current and relevant. CompTIA urges all A+ candidates who have passed a 2001 Core Hardware or Operating Systems exam to make the most of the remaining grace period and schedule the remaining exam as soon as possible.

Information on CompTIA Learning Alliance training and CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum courseware for the 2003 A+ exams is available on the CompTIA website. Please contact a CompTIA Customer Service Representative or visit the A+ Objectives for additional information concerning the 2003 exams.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,e-Biz+,CET,CST,CNST,CNCT,CFOT,CCNT,CCTT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back