Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Attendant with display

Status
Not open for further replies.

eemergeit

Technical User
Mar 7, 2007
US
Hi

I have 3 floors at one center and I have 3 receptionist sharing the calls. I want to give someone a number which apper on the reception console with a name

HELP

Couldyou explain in more detail what it is you want to do?

station type?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

The label under the set, But could you explain what you are trying to do? I have been doing Nortel for 28 years and I don't have a clue what you want.

My stations are M2250.

I have a someone who wants their number to ring at the reception desk with their name showing up, The reception will answer like their personal secretary.

You need to add the persons name in LD 95 to there DN.

Still not sure what you want, so I'm guessing.

Is the persons phone not being answered and it is forwarding to the ATT?

or is the phone call forwarded to the ATT?

or is the person on the phone an it is forwarding to the ATT?

or do you want a button on the Console with the persons DN on it?

or do you want something else?

I want it to ring at the ATT and if no one answers or the ATT is set to busy/night it should ring at the person's phone

To get it to ring at the ATT, the phone would need to be forwarded to the ATT. Once it is forwardedto the ATT and the ATT does answer or it is Nights, your out of luck.

In short, you can't do it.

I have created an ACD in LD 23 then Name it in LD 95. When I call it from a phone inside it works. If I cann from the outside, it only give me the number.

eemergit:
And what does this question have to do with the originl question??????

The ACD had NCFW set to 0. Thats what I tried to make it work. I have no other option. One person I ahve to do something about routing.

If you have an ACD with that phone number, you cant have a phone with that number and also the ATT Console can't forward just that 1 number anyway. it would forward all calls.

When your explaining something you need to be clear in what your saying.

"I have created an ACD in LD 23 then Name it in LD 95. When I call it from a phone inside it works. If I cann from the outside, it only give me the number."

If I call from the inside it works. What do you mean it works?

If I call from the outside it only gives me the number. What Number?

If I call the ACD number which i have created with a nam, the number will show at the console. If I dian the full 10 digit number from my cell phone just the number show up at the console, not the name like it did when I call from an internl phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back