Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Attendant PC forwarding issues 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevedps

Technical User
Jul 25, 2005
US
We are using the PC Atendant. The problem is that when she transfers a call if that extension has no hunting or forwarding setup she can't do anything with the call. We'd like her to get a busy signal I looked through the attendant settings and couldn't find anything. Any help out there.

haven't installed pc attendant except on one site, but look at the rls dest rls source possibilities on that (great) box.. i have the manual at work, what rls are you on?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I had something similar at my site. It turnrd out the call was automatically camping-on to the busy set instead of returning a busy. If she releases the transfer, the call will probably recall to the attendant if the user does not hang up before the recall timer expires. At that point you can express message the caller to the users mailbox. Do you FNA to VM? That should work OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back