Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Attendant and LDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay2003

Programmer
Feb 26, 2003
GB
Ok.

I have an attendant console which works fine, I have setup some timers so from 17:30 till 19:00 I forward to a PLDN within the company, works ok, From 19:00 I send to voicemail, again works ok.

However I have a seperate range of DDI's and the main number of 3100 is setup as a LDN which goes to the attendant. However as soon as the console is placed into night service then it doesn't follow the same routes as above, PLDN then voicemail, it just goes directly to voicemail.

Is there a way of changing this as I need both to hunt from 5:30 then go to vmail from 7:00.

Thanks for any help.

Jason

easy way, use ld 49 idc, when the att goes into nites the nite idc table can change 3100 to the same number that is working the way you want it to. only catch, it works on external calls, not internal

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I would change the Nite treatment. This is adjustable by time and you can have up to 4 entries. You can prt the NIT in ld 21. When setting the time it is when the DN start time is.
TIM1 hh mm Hour and Minute for First Night Service DN.
Enter the hour and minute for First Night Service DN.
Where: hh = 0-23, mm = 0-59
Enter X to remove the time. TIM1 should be set earlier
than TIM2, 3 and 4. If no time is entered here, the
system assumes a 24-hour clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back