Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Attaching Emails From Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesxx

Technical User
Jul 14, 2004
GB
Hi,

I am currently using Goldmine version 6. I have an email question, does anyone know whether or not there is a way to link the same email which has been received through Outlook to two or more of the contact records in Goldmine?

At the moment when we receive an email in Outlook we click on the Goldmine icon in Outlook and select link and launch this attaches the email to the correct history tab of the contact record who sent the email. However we are unable to attach the same email to another contact records history tab without the email detaching itself from the original record. It would be very useful if we could simultaneously attach the same email to several records in Goldmine, however I am note sure if this can actually be done??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back