Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ATT LEGEND SYSTEM IN HOTEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

buycvi

IS-IT--Management
Jun 20, 2003
US
A question directly from my client:

wants to know if the hospitaliy feature can change the date and within the system and if the wake up fucntion can be done on different phones instead of the main receptionists phone?? Can you get me a answer please?

Thanks!

You are actually using reminder service for wake up calls.

From a S/L phone, dial:

#81, then 4 digits for the time (0100-1259), then 2 for AM or 7 for PM (A is on the button 2, and P is on the button 7)

To cancel a wake up call, dial #*81

Sorry, but I'm not understanding the other part of your question, "if the hospitaliy feature can change the date and within the system"

Similar question, but slightly different problem: Hospitality customer wants some third-party box to be able to modify the room member's name (either in the system itself or somehow sync with the phone's D-channel stream). This would provide the front desk with the ability to greet callers with "Good Morning, Mr. Johnson", etc without having any deep programming knowledge.

Yeah, piece o' cake on Definity G1 or just about anything after that. I seriously doubt that this kind of integration is possible with a MAGIX, but I'll throw it out there anyway. Any of you really crafty techs have a suggestions (other than a forklift upgrade)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back