Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ATT Harris Dracon doorphone-

Status
Not open for further replies.

thephonelady

Vendor
Feb 27, 2004
US
Replacement for an ATT/Harris Dracon door phone speaker connected to an ATT PagePac Doorphone Controller? Connected to a Partner ACS- Just the doorphone part needed? Any Bogen or Viking substitutions? Original part is Model 22050-057. It works but volume of calling party is low and can't adjust it. There are 2 connections-Alert and Speaker. Thanks in advance.

I think that the Avaya branded door phone speaker is a rebadged Bogen. Should be plug & play to an available station port on a processor or expansion module. I haven't worked with the PagePac.

There are two adjustable pots that control the microphone and speaker volume. If the pots are not adjusting the volume of the speaker and/or microphone, the unit would need to be replaced.

I [love2] "FEATURE 00

IMG_3265_xvczzo.jpg
IMG_3263_n1askd.jpg

Screenshot_20230823_222617_Samsung_Internet_pak3ss.jpg

Ah! I thought this is what it was.

I [love2] "FEATURE 00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back