Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Atachmate-Reflection WRQ OpenVMS for Linux SSH Password prompt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMidnight

Programmer
Apr 30, 2008
US
I am writing a .Net application to automate running of some defined linux commands.
I saved a pre-configured r2w file, so when program opens that, it connect host and UserName but immediately asks for password, with a pop up window in a prompt. I couldn't use the Reflection API to send commands to that prompt window.

I tried to use sendkeys, somehow it's not accepting.
If I manually enter it and click OK, then the rest of the program works wonderful.It's just 1 place I am stuck, and fail short. Because they don't want to give the password to users.

Help or any info will be appreciated.

Note: Because I can modify that ConnectionSettings reading in the .NET code, can I manually add the password into the Session.ConnectionSettings? If so, do you think it would be possible to disconnect and try to connect without the pop-up. What is the password field name called exactly in that syntax? (i.e. host, username words are used to define their)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back