Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AT&T Toll Free Advance Features - "Route It"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanvaljean

Vendor
Sep 20, 2008
US
Can someone please brief me on the 'Route It'capability? I was familiar with the old "Command Routing" feature.
Questions:
a. Is 'Route It' accessed via internet (IE, Chrome, etc.)by the customer (owner of the toll free number)for purposes of setting or changing routing specifications of each toll free number??

b. Can the customer set conditions such as time, day, clid of the caller, etc. to determine the destination routing or treatment of the call.

c. Is the Route It feature driven by customer originated scripts (as in Symposium/Contact Ctr Mgr; or is it a matter of the customer 'filling in the blanks of an online form for the routing of each toll free number?

d. Assuming a. above, the customer would simply access the Route It web site, sign in, and set up or modify the routing of any or all of his toll free numbers. Right??

e. Where can I find documentation on this feature?

f. Using Route It, can the customer designate new DNIS numbers for his toll free numbers??

thanks, very grateful for any help and/or direction.

Valjean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back