Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AT&T lucent avaya box intercom only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broccoli6969

Technical User
Feb 15, 2012
US
Hi.
Please forgive me I am not a tech. I have run a box with
Processor module R3.0
206.e module R3.1
206.e module R4.1

I have run this system for seven years with no problem. The friend who set it up has passed away.

I own a seasonal business and am trying to open this weekend. I don't know if we had a power surge but three of my pos computers' power supplies went bad, my dsl router, two monitors, and my phone syestem.

It has power but when I pick up I get a steady tone and can intercom phones but that is it.

I can call from the dmark so I know the lines are good.

Any help and or advice would be great. I'm going to just string phone lines to the front for the weekend if I can't get it resolved so it's not life or death.

Thank you

Bill broccoli

Try dialing 9 and see if you get an outside line. It's possible the config may have been reset to factory defaults. Can you receive any incoming calls?

Thanks. After doing some more research I found that it was reset and had to tell how many lines each extension was supposed to have. Working fine now. Thank you.

You might want to check the battery on the unit and replace with fresh ones. Also check if you have a Remote Access Card. If you do, you can backup your programming to the card in case it does get reset again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back