Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Asterisk Allworx system with Cisco phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcourter

IS-IT--Management
Sep 27, 2007
US
Does any one know if the Cisco 7975 can be made to work with this phone system? Ive gotten the 7940 and 7960 to register and work but both of those are set as SIP phone types in the allworx system. Dont know if the 7975 can be made to work using a different model setting or if the system has the option for the 7975 if i upgrade the system firmware. Thank you very much for any help any one can provide.

ACA - IP Office Implement

Have SIP firmware for the 7975 and just sticks at registering.

Given up on the 7975 phones but since i have the 7940s working does any one know how i can program the buttons to work with this system? I need to setup park keys that are not just call appearances because people are getting put on hold on system park spots and then nothing reminds them there is some one on park because there is no key for it on the Cisco phones. On the allworxs phones you can setup park keys for 701 702 703 etc so you can see when some one is on park.

Or even a way to set the allworx to auto call extensions when some one is left in park after so long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back