Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Assistance with NEC SV9100 and DAP Controller Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srvnet

Programmer
Mar 16, 2024
BE
Dear Tek Tips

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is srvnet from Belgium, and I recently acquired a NEC SV9100 system  from ebay with the following components:

8x DT300 DTL-24D-1(bk)

- Chassis: SHS2UG-AU

- CPU: GCD-CP10 has been replaced with: GCD-CP20 card.

- Cards:

- GCD-LTA

- CD-16DLCA (3x)

I have successfully used the WebPro programming tool and have been able to configure various aspects of the system with the CP10 card . However, I bought a cp20 card but it had no firmware on it. I am facing challenges in adding the cp20 card and  CD-16DLCA cards to the setup. It seems I might need the PCPro software and cp20 firmware for this task, but I have been unable to locate it.

Additionally, I am eager to learn more about the DAP controller for IPDECT phones. In my setup, I have five I755 DECT phones and three AP300 DECT access points. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the DAP controller software.

Could you please provide guidance on obtaining the PCPro software and share information or resources regarding the DAP controller for IPDECT phones? Any assistance or direction you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I'm very interested in the system and I would like to learn with it.

Are there any demo licences available?

So that hopefully i can find a job in pbx or IP phone's

Thank you for your time and support.
If you can help her is my mail
srvnetvladhelpdesk@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Hey Srvnet!

You are going to be hitting your head on the wall. NEC has that stuff locked down. The upgrade you REALLY need the CP20 PCPro, makes life a lot easier. But, your biggest issue besides firmware is licensing. If you don't have that the CP20 is a brick. Best to get an NEC dealer involved.

There is a demo license that can be used one time.
Use Program 10-52 : Free/Demo License Information to display information on free of charge/Demo
license.
Conditions None
Feature Cross Reference None
Program 10 : System Configuration Setup
10-52 : Free/Demo License Information
Level:
IN
Input Data
Item
No. Item Read Data
01 Remaining days of Free/Demo
License