Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Assist call count in CMS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fesman

Technical User
Sep 24, 2003
US
I am trying to figure out how to configure CMS to count our assist (help desk) calls at the agent level (In other words I want to see how many times each agent called assist). I see a report in CMS that has a column for 'Assists', but it reflects 0's all the time. Here is the report:

Historical->Agent->In/Outbound Call

Our assist is a VDN setup to route to a skill group established for our help desk associates. ie. VDN 1000 to Vector 1 to Skill 1.

Thanks,
Fred

The assist button is designed to be a speed dial to a location that a split/skill supervisor would always staff.

If an agent presses the "Assist" button on their station, it's counted by the CMS. The number they would call is defined in the hunt/skill group form.

Sounds like all you want to do is put your help desk number into all the "Supervisor extension" locations in the skill/hunt group forms, and then give all your agents an "Assist" button.

It should work.

Carpe dialem! (Seize the line!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back