Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Assigning Call Log Space 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwood728

Technical User
Sep 13, 2006
US
I am the system administrator with our phone system, but I have little to no experience with programming phones. However, the man who did install and program our phones left us with a million questions and then bailed on us. I have figured out how to resolve most of our problems myself, but there is one thing I can't figure out. All of our phones, with the exception of mine, are set up to log calls. My phone states "no log assigned." How do I create log space on this phone, Nortel T7316? I am familiar with getting into the config settings.

In order to log a call the lines must appear and ring in your set then go to programming under system programing I thing is the call log change so you can have it too

Your phone has to have a log space assigned to it. Go into programing in Sets and show the set you want and then Show again and press next until you reach Telco Features. Then Show again and then next until you reach Log space then Show and that will tell you how much Log Space is assigned to that phone and it will also tell you how much space is left in the unused logs. If there is none left you can go to other sets and make there space smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back