Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Assigning ATTD to non-console extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

csera

Programmer
May 21, 2008
US
I have an S8720 and we are removing the old attendant consoles as we no longer utilize a PBX switchboard. We have an Avaya and an Aspect ACD connected by TIE lines. Our operators are now connected to the Aspect. all changes have been made to forward any "0" operator calls to the new extensions and all is working fine. the last piece of the puzzle is the DID/TIE Intercept Treatment. It is currently playing an announcement and then disconnecting the caller. .

When an invalid extension is sent over the TIE from the Aspect to the Avaya the caller is disconencted after the announcmenet. we would like to change it to attd and have the calls ring to an extension. I know the only choices are "attd" or announcement. How do I associated "attd" in the system with an extension so these calls are then answered rather than disconnected? if I use attd with the consoles out of service, I get busy

Any info would help! Thanks in advance.

Try using the listed directory numbers. Type 'change listed' (that should do it) then assign an extension to the first entry. That might do it, I'm not %100 sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back