Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ass_type = a and disposition 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dass2

Technical User
Apr 12, 2005
GB
Hi All,

2 canvases are showing inconsistnencys for a site we support.

Canvas One:-

Shows activity for teams

Canvas Two:-

Shows activity for team 60

Now, Canvas one is filtered by application number thus it shows all the apps that record calls in the agent groups specified. Canvas 2 shows incoming calls and is filtered further by Agent. I can appreciate this is a little ambiguous but I have actually worked out why they are different and need to know why.

I have written a historical report which shows the toal incoming calls for each agent was 53. Canvas one shows 60 (A difference of 7) Canvas 2 shows 53 which is correct. Filtering the historical report I have discovered that 7 calls show as ass_type a and disposition 6 and all are number 2 of track_seq. What is happenin on the switch to cause these values... I was thinking transfers, outbound calls but these would show different in Call type and disposition etc, call type is either 1 or 2 and cflag always shows the calls handled by primary or secondary agent albeit dis 6 means handled bya trunk!!! HELP!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Aspect reporting. What you're running into is indeed from transferred calls.

You'll see a new track_num for the call that the agent makes to initiate the transfer. That'll have the phone number that the agent dialed.

You'll also see a 2nd record (track_seqno = 2) on the original track_num. This will document the time that the caller spent on the call *after* the transfer was completed.

Director simply counts records associated with the application regardless of the track_seqno value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back