Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASPLogin problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunGuy

MIS
Sep 15, 1999
US
I have been using ASPLogin software (freeware version) to have users login to our website. Our server crashed with devastating results and I have been rebuilding. Everytning is working, except that the third party software I use to have users login is not working. The error message says the database if offline or there is a configuation error. Well, the database connection works fine for everything else, so I am thinking something is wrong with the configuation, but I cannot find where. I have followed all of ASPLogin's installation instructions to the letter, and so it should work. The login page comes up fine, but upon entering the name and password, the error message pops up -- whether the login name and password are correct on not, so it does not even check the database. Has anyone else out there used ASPLogin and might have some hints what else to look at? [sig][/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back