Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aspect Users Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

blar2596

Technical User
May 5, 2004
US
I was wondering if there was a way to grant a user read/write rights to a select set of CCT's and not other ones.

You can create additional security profiles.
There you can grant read/write/exec-access to all the callcenter-ressources accessible by the system managemant suite. "exec" means disable/enable etc.
It is possible to specify the resource-numbers (read ccts 1,5,10-20 and write 1,5).

A year ago I had create a security-profile. Unfortunately the function which should create a new profile using an exiting one as template, is not working (8.3, actual ASMS).
I couldn't find any usefull documents showing which of the rights are needed to perform specific tasks in the admin-programs. Many things are pretty clear, but you should plan some hours for trial and error...
The rights of the standard-users are in the docs, it's helpfull to have a printout of the db-table containing the the details of their profiles (sorry, no exact name. I'm at home now).

bye,
chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back