Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aspect liccenses 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

phrk

Vendor
Jul 20, 2007
US
Hi. I am an engineer familiar with Aspect v7-8 and other ACDs. I'm new at a company that's rolling out an Aspect Call Center and I'm trying to get up-to-speed with the new software. Could anyone please offer a brief description on the licening model that Aspect currently uses?

Off the top of your head, what specific licenses are required for:
-regular teleset agents
-ip agents
-contact server, eWFM, etc.
-3rd party apps that use a data interlink?

Thanks very much!

Hi, although we do not own any Aspect kit we market a skills routing solution that uses the Aspect contact server. As such we have a basic understaning of the model. I'll tell you what I know:

Each regular teleset (IP or otherwise) will carry a license
For UniphiConnect (IP or other) the licence is a bit less expensive

Contact server needs a licence for the server component.
For each agent that uses the Contact Server to either screen-pop or route a call via, for instance, an eFlow, you need a "routing" licence

eWfm (Dont know but can find out if you get no other assistance.)

3rd Party apps that use the DataInterlink should by now ALL have been upgraded to use the Contact Server. The App Br link is no longer supported to 3rd parties.
However, a 3rd party using the Contact Server uses the Contact Server server licence I mentioned above.

Did that help? Regards, Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back