Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aspect Event Bridge Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

alischaudhry

IS-IT--Management
Feb 1, 2012
GB
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone can help me in acquiring Aspect Event Bridge Software. As this product has reached it end of service with Aspect, I cannot get it directly for them.

Any help with this will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Just wondering if anyone has had an opportunity to view this post - any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Ali

Ali, Hi

Your posts on this matter caught my interest. I see from your Feb post that the client is running "pure" App Br and not through CTI Server? Very unusual. Is that true?

At this point, are you trying to get UIP/M3 to behave like a CallTrack or CallInformation App Br message?

Regards

Tom,

Thank you for your message. Yes, it is unusual however, it is true. Regarding this post however, we have now successfully acquire the App bridge software and are working on the integration.

However, I will greatly appreciate some feedback on my latest post (which is not connected with this post as these are two separate projects with different systems :))

Regards,
Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back