Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aspect/Avaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefflad

Programmer
Aug 5, 2006
GB
Hi,

Very basic question could someone please give me an overview of Definity pros/cons etc. etc.

The reason I ask my company in looking at introducing to a new site, all our others are Aspect Sites. As I am heavily into Aspect I don't quite understand the change in direction but hey ho. If anyone could advise the main differencs (apart from the obvious) that would be very kind.

Cheers JL

Both reporting systems have their individual merits - I've just moved from an Avaya employer to an Aspect employer - but for me Avaya is better from an Analyst's viewpoint because the CMS Reporting is far more export-friendly than Aspect.

Can't help thinking that Avaya figured they'd put together canned reports which suited the user. Conversely, Aspect put together canned reports that would subsequently earn them additional revenue for having to re-write them to meet user requirements at £x per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back