Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aspect and Cisco ICM

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfoSukker

Technical User
Nov 7, 2002
DE
Hi :)

just wondering if anybody here uses the Aspect ACD in combination with Cisco ICM. I would like to share some impressions.

We have some switches in combination with Cisco and Genesys ICMs. Unfortunately, I'm not directly invovled with that side of things. From stories and meetings and such, the only problems I've seen were getting things right when we switched them to Contact Server vs the App Bridge. Otherwise, things seem to go smoothly.

I've done a project with ICM and Aspect. It seemed to work fairly well.

ave worked extensively with the C&W ICM platform and version 8.x of Aspect ACD. Anything in particular?

We currently have this solution succesfully deployed in our environment. We are currently in a blended Rel.6/Rel.8 environment but will soon be fully Rel.8.

...sounds pretty well. I use 4x Rel.8 with ICM 4.5. with Pre- and Postrouting, completely duplexed setup (acd/pgs/lgr/rtr)
Without any probs so far...

Do anybody perform a backup of the HDS data? I wonder if someone found a solution for backing this system up without interrupting the dada-feed to the hds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back