Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aspect ACD switchboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta3jbm

IS-IT--Management
Oct 9, 2003
US
I have a site that is primarily a Call Centre. They have a "switchboard" that answers calls to the main number but are limited by the lines available on a Teleset. I have suggested an Ericsson PBX solution but they have balked. Is there a 3rd party product that can be integrated with the Aspect or am I stuck with the prospect of purchasing an entire PBX for one phone?

I, too, am in a call center environment. We have a Meridian Option 11 along with our Aspect 400R. We use a 2250 console phone for the receptionist. We also have utilized 2008's as well as 2616's for Managers, HR, guest phones, communications desk, and the technicians. Agents and supervisors are on the Aspect. It is a good marriage between the two phone sytems. The only bad thing is you cannot share voicemails between the two systems. Good luck.

Thank you, you have confirmed exactly what I have been telling my user group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back