Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASP Web Host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeep

IS-IT--Management
Oct 6, 2006
Hi All,

I'm looking for a reliable web hosting company that supports ASP classic (VBScript), and third party apps like ASPUpload, ASPJPEG, ASPEmail, and some sort of ASP-based graphing/charting. Does anyone have any suggestions / experiences with good hosting companies?

I've been using them for years and they've just introduced new plans which are VERY affordable. not only do they support classic ASP (with the components you've listed above), they also support .net and PHP on the same plan.

Only once in the past 5-6 years have I had an issue with an outage, overall they've been great.

Good luck

--------
GOOGLE is a great resource to find answers to questions like "how do i..."

If you don't know exaclty what you want to do or what to search on, try Google Suggest: --------
I have recently been semi-converted to ensuring all my code (well most of it) works in both javascript and non-javasc

Thanks vicvirk - I'll give them a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back