Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASP to CE9 examples anywhere????

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingbc

IS-IT--Management
Jul 24, 2003
US
I have inherited the reporting portion of a project and need some direction. The application is ASP and would like to see some examples of how to pass params to SQL stored procs then on to the rpt files, which are to be publised in CE9. Crystal decisions website is less than usefull in this area and the included SDK falls short of tying everything together.

Any examples that could be provided would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, but they are overly simplified, as usual for tutorials. I am really trying to find asp forms passing params to a stored proc, then passing the result set to Crystal. All of the examples I am seeing are just asp calling an rpt file with embedded params.

Thanks

crystal is capable of passing parameters to a stored procedure and using the result as its datasource, if that is what you are wondering about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back