Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

asp.net capture form -convert to pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRHEIN

MIS
Feb 6, 2007
US
Hello everyone,
I need your expertise with an asp.net prog I'm working on! I'm writing it in VB, It's basically multiple web forms accepting user input and writes that input to a txt file. What I would like to do is to write everything to a pdf, capturing the form and user input,without having to purchase any pdf asp.net creator software.In ASP.NET, How does the AdobepdfmakerX library, and/or pdfmaker api 1.0 library, and/or adobe web capture library work....syntax etc? Will any of these lib's do what I would like them to do? If so what's the logic/coding?

Please Help me out on this one:~
jrhein

You'll be best off asking in the forum/website of the 3rd party solution that you have chosen. As none of them are part of the .NET framework, they could be using any number of methods.

Need help finding an answer? Try the Search Facility or read FAQ222-2244 on how to get better results.

this might be a hack but you could use Crystal Report for .Net pass in the values from your web form to the report. then export the report to PDF. The report layout could minic the web form.

Jason Meckley
Programmer
Specialty Bakers, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back