Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASP Authentication

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbeppe

Programmer
Dec 21, 2004
IT
Hi, did someone write an ASP that authenticate user via an external LDAP with email credentials? My Asp run on a w2k server (intranet) not domain control, and credential to control is on an iPlanet ldap. This is to let users authenticate to intranet procedures with e-mail (well-known) credential
Thanks

tnk, it's seem nobody to have this problem. Or, perhaps, is to solve in another way....have a fun!

please look again at the thread listed by mpemberton on jan 5, 2005. I posted an asp authentication example.

zcolton

Hi zcolton,
Do you have an example specifically showing how to authenticate to iPlanet Directory Server using asp? I have looked everywhere for such code examples, but haven't found anything. I'd just like to authenticate users to this LDAP and then grant them access to the asp pages I have already developed. Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

mpermberton,

Thanks for your post. I've been sidetracked on another project, but I will try this out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back