Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASP and Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

davmold

IS-IT--Management
Jul 16, 2007
US
Hello I am looking to create a pie chart and I came across this thread thread333-1192857
In this tread you can download a pie chart example
I was wondering if there would be a way to add a link to each part of the pie I tried a few things but did not work.

this is the code that is available

Code:
<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE>DEMO</TITLE></HEAD>
<BODY TEXT="#000000" BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" LINK="#FF0000" ALINK="#FF0000" VLINK="#FF0000">
<BR>
<FONT FACE="Arial, Helvetica" SIZE=2>
<CENTER>
<APPLET CODE="HanengCharts_SampleApplet.class" WIDTH=460 HEIGHT=260 ALIGN=top>
<PARAM NAME="Info" VALUE="Visit [URL unfurl="true"]http://haneng.com/charts/[/URL] for more charting applets!">

<PARAM NAME="value_1" VALUE="<%=TRIM(Request.Form("Value0"))%>">
<PARAM NAME="value_2" VALUE="<%=TRIM(Request.Form("Value1"))%>">
<PARAM NAME="value_3" VALUE="<%=TRIM(Request.Form("Value2"))%>">
<PARAM NAME="value_4" VALUE="<%=TRIM(Request.Form("Value3"))%>">
<PARAM NAME="value_5" VALUE="<%=TRIM(Request.Form("Value4"))%>">

<%
IF Len(TRIM(Request.Form("Label0"))) > 0 THEN%><PARAM NAME="text_1" VALUE="<%=TRIM(Request.Form("Label0"))%>"><%END IF
IF Len(TRIM(Request.Form("Label1"))) > 0 THEN%><PARAM NAME="text_2" VALUE="<%=TRIM(Request.Form("Label1"))%>"><%END IF
IF Len(TRIM(Request.Form("Label2"))) > 0 THEN%><PARAM NAME="text_3" VALUE="<%=TRIM(Request.Form("Label2"))%>"><%END IF
IF Len(TRIM(Request.Form("Label3"))) > 0 THEN%><PARAM NAME="text_4" VALUE="<%=TRIM(Request.Form("Label3"))%>"><%END IF
IF Len(TRIM(Request.Form("Label4"))) > 0 THEN%><PARAM NAME="text_5" VALUE="<%=TRIM(Request.Form("Label4"))%>"><%END IF
%>

</APPLET>
</CENTER>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3><B><CENTER><A HREF="pie_form.asp">Back to form</A></CENTER></B></FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

any help is very appreciated

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back