Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASP 0126 and web.config errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuniPR

Programmer
Mar 3, 2005
PR
Hi guys,

I am creating a site that can connect to a MySQL, Access or SQL databases. The databases are located at a remote site (i.e. hosting site) and I have very limited information on them, other than the DSN and connection strings.

I have created an asp page for user registration. I can create the recordset, see the dummy data I loaded and the form and everything... but I think I am doing something wrong since I either get an ASP 0126 error (file not found) or a web.config error when trying it on the server. I should mention that if there's a web.config file on the server, I have no access to it, except the one I am creating/loading locally.

I have been trying to get this running for almost a week now, to no avail. Can you help please? I can provide code if needed.

Thanks!

Nunina [gorgeous]
IT Manager
San Juan, PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back