Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASM Certificates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimma

Technical User
Jul 10, 2007
GB
I'm trying to find out when the certificates on a ASM will expire?

The SMGR was set to auto-renew it's certs but that hasn't exactly worked and I can't log into the SMGR now. I'm in the process of arranging with the customer to sort the SMGR certs but I wanted to check the certs on the ASM.

When I putty into ASM and su to root, I run the following command:

# cd /opt/Avaya/SIPAS/current/ServiceDirector/tm/external/keystores

But I get the following result:

bash: cd: /opt/Avaya/SIPAS/current/ServiceDirector/tm/external/keystores: No such file or directory

The ASM is running Release: 6.3.3.0.633004, I found PSN003617 on the support site that gave details for checking the ASM certs but that was for versions up to R6.2.

Have Avaya removed the commands to check the certificate expire dates from the CLI and instead want us to use SMGR?

Thanks

Glimma.

No, they didn't remove the commands, but they changed the SIP layer from 6.2 to 6.3 so it's not in the same place.

I'd use openssl

Check 5061 and 443 from any machine, and then I'd get the port matrix and check JMX ports - 1099 if memory serves, and try connecting on ASM:1099 from SMGR with openssl to see when the mgmt cert expires.

You can try from the ASM CLI connecting to localhost:5432 if that's the secure port for postgres to check the DB cert.

Or, once you fix SMGR, you can see it all from the inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back