Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ascom Dect and Mitel 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choppy01

Programmer
Apr 7, 2022
CA
hi, someone can give me the last .pkg for ascom I63 talker please and if you have in a same time the 5634.pkg and winPDM newest then version B5.3.11.0 for dock programming, thanks

good morning, i need the .pkg for ascom I63 sip phone. thanks

Hi Choppy,

Are you not able to get them from Mitel Online?

Thanks,
Wish

yes, i can't have access anymore from mitel becauce i'm working for customer of mitel instead of a dealer, i have now 5634 and 5624 last version but i need ascom I62 and I63 .pkg thank you

Well, ask your dealer.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Hi Choppy,

I would advise contacting your old Mitel dealer or looking to get support from another re-seller. This forum is not designed to share software.

Cheers,
Wish

Choppy,

For the 56xx.PKG a Mitel Partner will be your best bet. As for Ascom firmware I believe you are able to purchase support from them directly but I'm not 100% sure on this. It might be worth reaching out the Ascom direct or a authorized reseller.

Thanks,
Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back