Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASBCE on Server Edition 46xxsettings.txt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BResource

Programmer
Apr 22, 2008
GB
Hi,

I have been asked to setup an SBC for a customer with an SE and a few IP500s as gateways. The IP500s have some users on which they want to be able to have remote workers along with the SE.

The customer only has 1 public IP so somehow I need to route the 46xxsettings.txt rules to different IPOs.

My question is how do I setup the SBC so that the users get the correct 46xxsettings.txt file as all IP Offices use either 443 or 411 to do this?

Can I change the IPO's HTTPS port from 443 to something different like 412 for example via security settings?

I have tried setting the SBC to listen on port 412 and connecting on port 411 but the IPO doesn't like this.

Has anyone else had to do this?

Many thanks as always!

One public IP, one ASBCE - frankly much easier to put all remote extensions on the SE.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back