Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASBCE - Continuously Restarting (Restarting nginx-mgmt / Restarting nginx-data) 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm600rr

IS-IT--Management
Nov 17, 2015
US
Hello all,

We have an ASBCE that has been deployed for several years now and has been working fine. Randomly we get a call from all our Remote Workers saying their phones are offline. The ASBCE is continuously restarting and keeps showing the following alarms: Restarting nginx-mgmt / Restarting nginx-data

Thoughts?

ACSS / ACIS

Additional Info: a power cycle resolves the issue for a bit, they are running: 8.1.3.0-31-21052

ACSS / ACIS

Could be a number of issues as 8.1.3.0 firmware (Following the Log4J patches) was very flakey. We had Turncontroller issues, SNMP causing crashes, and even Call-Walking alerts causing problems. The latest hotfix 2 has the fixes ya need in it. Get it patched and see what happens.

I’d check DNS. Mostly we don’t use it but I have seenm before that the customer changed it and the SBCE was infected.

Freelance Certified Avaya Aura Engineer

Appreciate it Gents. Client never got back to me so at a stand still with this one.

ACSS / ACIS
Dcomm, LLC
dcommsc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back