Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASA COR Downloads 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deck02

MIS
Nov 5, 2002
US
I need to find a way to download all information for each cor(4 pages), for each of our 15+ switches. I have found that ASA does not make this an easy project. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to do this? I want to automate it. Terranova is not an option for me. We do have ASA R1.10.11. With ASA I can only get the first screen of each COR using the built-in export function.

Hi,
don't use the export function (under advanced), use the report function.

"disp cor 4"

sounds silly, but you will find a checkbox labelled something like 'export to a text file' click this and voila.

handy for vectors, trunk groups, hunt groups etc...

The challenge I have run into is that I need all of the cor's. I am trying to avoid scheduling all of these reports, one for each cor and then a whole other set for the next PBX. I beleive I need some sort of scripting, but can not figure out how to do it in ASA. Any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back